    is only 40Gb and too slow (4200rpm),so I want at least 60GB and
    5200rpm...I managed to open the laptop but couldnt find the HDD. Anyone
    to help? thanks

    Kajojel, Jul 22, 2006

  2. Kajojel

    Gordon Guest

    <sigh> - look in your USER MANUAL for the location of the HDD........

    <aside> are Googlegroup users as stupid as NTL ones?

    Gordon, Jul 22, 2006

  3. Kajojel

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Most definitely <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 22, 2006
  4. Kajojel

    Plato Guest

    Honestly? I'd suggest you take your laptop to a pro before you break it.

    Plato, Jul 23, 2006
  5. Kajojel

    Gordon Guest

    He probably already has........

    Gordon, Jul 23, 2006
  6. Kajojel

    Kajojel Guest

    To Mr.Clever: Have you ever read any user manual? Do you really think
    they would describe how to open laptop and where to find a HDD?
    You must be one of those NTL group users....:)
    PS: I posted this question just in hope to find somebody who has a
    similar problem (similar laptop)...in some laptops its easy to find and
    change memo modules or hdd...unfortunatelly not in mine....

    Kajojel, Jul 26, 2006
  7. Kajojel

    Kajojel Guest

    i did open the laptop and to your surprise i put everything back
    together...no probs...

    Kajojel, Jul 26, 2006
  8. Kajojel

    Gordon Guest

    Yes actually - my TOSHIBA manual tells me EXACTLY where the HDD is. I
    presume from your rant that you did NOT look at the User Manual.......

    Gordon, Jul 26, 2006
  9. Kajojel

    Toolman Tim Guest

    So do all the Dell laptops at work. And they show how to upgrade memory too.

    Toolman Tim, Jul 26, 2006
  10. Kajojel

    EricP Guest

    So does my Aspire manual. It's two screws on the bottom of the
    machine, you don't need to open it for any upgrades like this.

    EricP, Jul 26, 2006
  11. | On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:54:16 +0100, Gordon

    | >Kajojel wrote:
    HDD
    Anyone

    | >> To Mr.Clever: Have you ever read any user manual? Do you really think
    | >> they would describe how to open laptop and where to find a HDD?
    | >
    | >Yes actually - my TOSHIBA manual tells me EXACTLY where the HDD is. I
    | >presume from your rant that you did NOT look at the User Manual.......
    |
    | So does my Aspire manual. It's two screws on the bottom of the
    | machine, you don't need to open it for any upgrades like this.

    Wait just a minute. What kind of sicko are you? You screwed the bottom of
    your machine twice? : P

    Randall Smith, Jul 27, 2006