    opens up to a large thumbnail,well it wont work with SP2. do you know of any
    thing similiar?
    TIA

    doS, Jun 26, 2005

  2. doS

    WormWood Guest

    WTF is a "Large Thumbnail?" Oxymoron, maybe... :))

    WormWood, Jun 26, 2005

  3. doS

    doS Guest

    I am not ;-)

    doS, Jun 26, 2005
  4. doS

    Dave Lear Guest

    http://www.contextmagic.com/image-viewer/

    <quote>

    A small picture viewer that provides image files preview directly in the
    right-click menu. It supports most of popular image file formats, including
    BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PCX, WMF, EMF and is very handy for quick image
    viewing.

    To launch Context ThumbView, just right-click on an image file in Windows
    Explorer. It allows you to save thumbnails, send them by email or copy to
    the Windows Clipboard.

    </quote>

    Dave Lear, Jun 26, 2005
  5. doS

    doS Guest

    Thanks!!!!

    doS, Jun 26, 2005
  6. doS

    BIG NIGE Guest

    "ACDSee" v7 that if I understand what you are saying does what you ask -
    plus a lot of other stuff

    BIG NIGE, Jun 26, 2005