    launching its own viewer - painfully slow.

    Cheers

    David

    David, May 10, 2005

  2. David

    Mark² Guest

    2 ways:

    The easy way...
    From within ACDSee, click the "Tools" menu.
    Now click "File Associations..."

    In the list of file types, simply check the boxes next to the file types you
    want ACDSee to handle from within Windows.
    DONE!

    Or...
    The hard way:

    Double click My Computer
    -On the "Tools" menu, click "Folder Options..."
    -Now click the "File Types" tab
    -Scroll down to "jpg," "jpeg", "tiff" etc.
    Highlight them, and then click "Change"

    Select the program (ACDSee) from the list.

    If it's not in the list, Click "Browse" and go to "My computer" C:
    Drive...Program Files...ACD Systems...ACDSee
    Double click the ACDSee program Icon.

    You're done.

    -Mark

    Mark², May 11, 2005

  3. David

    GT Guest

    How do I make acdsee my default photo viewer. Just got xp and it keeps
    Just find an photo file in windows explorer and right click on it. Choose
    "Open With..." and select or Browse to ACDC and tick the "always use this
    application at the bottom of the screen" button. Repeat for each file type
    (jpg, tiff) that you want to associate.

    x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
    x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

    GT, May 11, 2005