    All help appreciated.

    JFM
    jfm a-t dixie1 d-o-t com

    JFM, Jun 15, 2005

  2. JFM

    Darrell Guest

    If it's a device like this;
    http://DarrellLarose.ca/misc/Accura.jpg

    Then it is an M42-75 or T-Mount. This is mounted on a SLR body using a
    T-Mount adapter. I don't know any way to adapt this to hang in fron of a
    lens.

    Darrell, Jun 15, 2005

  3. JFM

    Nikonf4 Guest

    Pretty sure you cannot do that. The slide copier is generally a T-Mount. It
    is designed to fit an adapter that plugs into a camera body. NOT to any sort
    of lens.

    You will probably need to get something machined up.

    Nikonf4, Jun 15, 2005
  4. JFM

    JFM Guest

    JFM, Jun 16, 2005
  5. JFM-

    Look inside the duplicator and see if there are any optics. If there are,
    it is possible the threads are standard T-Mount, intended to interface
    with a T-Mount adapter on your camera body.

    Such an adapter for your camera should not be very expensive since it
    contains no optics. It is often used to adapt SLR bodies to telescopes.
    I have them for most of my SLR bodies, both digital and film.

    Fred

    Fred McKenzie, Jun 18, 2005