    this problem?

    Thanks
    Nazila

    Nazila Mohammadi, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Nazila Mohammadi

    YK Guest

    If it is a shortcut to the application then change the startup properties
    there. Run Maximized.

    YK, Jul 7, 2003

  3. I have done this but it goes back to the same setting after I close Accpac.

    Thanks

    Nazila Mohammadi, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Nazila Mohammadi

    Tom Pearson Guest

    Did the original install include a pif file - that might be the
    problem. Also if there it might be readonly.

    Tom

    Tom Pearson, Jul 8, 2003