[email protected]

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by getkaykay, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. getkaykay

    getkaykay Guest

    I got a email from with this content. Does
    it mean that someone has tried to hack my password. Can someone help?

    To initiate the process for resetting the password for your
    <myemailid> Google Account, visit the link below

    <link deleted intentionally>

    If clicking the link above does not work, copy and paste the URL in a
    new browser window instead.

    Thank you for using Google.

    For questions or concerns regarding your account, please visit the
    Google Accounts FAQ at
    http://www.google.com/help/faq_accounts.html.

    This is a post-only mailing. Replies to this message are not monitored
    or answered.

    getkaykay, Dec 20, 2006

  2. getkaykay

    Evan Platt Guest

    It could mean someone tried to hack your account, or someone went to
    the "Forgot Password" link and entered your e-mail address, either by
    accident or on purpose.

    Evan Platt, Dec 20, 2006

  3. getkaykay

    Plato Guest