    all held at the Domain level. Now I do have my Computers in their own OU
    with a GP enabled but the policy is the same. Anyone know where to start
    looking for issues?

    Hollywood0728, Sep 8, 2008

  2. Hollywood0728

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Sep 9, 2008

  3. Hollywood0728

    catwalker63 Guest

    FYI: The password policy can only be set on the domain level in a domain
    so only policies that are defined at this level will aply and the last
    one that applies, wins.

    catwalker63, Sep 9, 2008
  4. But what if the OU blocks inheritance? Could that cause a problem?

    Hollywood0728, Sep 9, 2008
  5. Hollywood0728

    catwalker63 Guest

    Password Policy can't be blocked. The OU has absolutely not power over
    Password Policy in any way, shape, or form.

    catwalker63, Sep 9, 2008
  6. So what if you remove the GPO from the domain level? Where does the domain
    get its instructions from at that point?

    Hollywood0728, Sep 9, 2008
  7. Hollywood0728

    catwalker63 Guest

    <snip>

    Then you have no policy defined for Password Policy.

    catwalker63, Sep 9, 2008
  8. Hollywood0728

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Ok, I must be drunk,