Account locked out while connection via cisco vpn client

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Arie Vet, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. Arie Vet

    Arie Vet Guest

    Hello everybody,

    I'm having a strange problem with one of our laptops which is used to
    connect remotely to our network. The client is Cisco client 4.6.0
    running on Windows XP. When the user connects to the network - it runs
    fine for a while. The connection goes to several servers, including a
    W2K and Windows 2003 server. The user log's on to a central domain.

    After a while the user is locked out from the network (retry is 6 at
    this moment). This even happens after just copying a file to a share.
    The account must be unlocked by the system administrator, and the
    laptop needs to be restarted to continue. The user connects via a DSL
    connection.

    Other laptops or systems don't have any problems using the VPN
    connection.

    Anybody a clue about this issue.. it would help me a lot!

    With regards,

    Arie Vet

    Arie Vet, Feb 1, 2005