    a host thru the internet thru the Linksys router ?

    Thanks in Advance

    Edward

    Edward M, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Edward M

    FML Guest

    FML, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Edward M

    Edward M Guest

    I have tried that, trued the correct ports for udp, also tried the
    DMZ.
    I can access pcanywhere with the internal address but not the external
    address.
    pcanywhere is running as host on the server(win 2003 sbs)

    Edward M, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Edward M

    Todd Guest

    You need to enable port forwarding for both UDP and TCP. As well,
    ensure the firewall is off on the host until you get it working
    properly.

    Todd...

    www.toddsplace.ca
    * Replace me with todd to reply