Accessing ASA Standby via site to site vpn

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by jackwik, Jun 17, 2008.

  1. jackwik

    jackwik Guest

    Hi All,

    We are running ASA 5550 version 7.2(3)12 and are encountering the
    following problem:

    We are running a site to site vpn and managing the devices remotely.
    I have no trouble accessing the active device via ssh. The devices are
    working active/active mode.
    I am having no success accessing the standby device. From a device on
    the same management segment I can access both devices.

    Has anyone successfully managed to access the active and standby
    device remotely via site to site vpn?

    TIA.

    Jack.

    jackwik, Jun 17, 2008