  1. Agnes Martin

    Agnes Martin Guest

    please let me access unread messages

    Agnes Martin, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Agnes Martin

    Cubzilla Guest

    No

    Cubzilla, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Agnes Martin

    Ionizer Guest

    Don't be like that- just let her access them.

    Ionizer, Jan 15, 2005
  4. You don't have the proper level of security clearance.

    The Old Sourdough, Jan 15, 2005
  5. Agnes Martin

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | please let me access unread messages

    Okay, Aggie, now that you've been roughed up a bit by the "NO" crowd <g>,
    let me try...

    You are using Outlook Express to read your newsgroups. On the menu, click
    Tools, Options, and on the Read tab, halfway down it says "News". Take the
    checkmark out of in front of "Get 300 headers at a time".

    Toolman Tim, Jan 15, 2005
  6. <click!>

    There you are.

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 15, 2005