    (1) What does that mean?

    (2) How to cure this issue?

    Thanks for any help.

    Violet, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Hi
    Impossible to answer unless you explain what the Access Point is connected
    to, and where the Internet is coming from to the Access Point.
    If this is an Open Access Point that does not belong to you, either it is
    protected, or it is a LAN Access Point that has No connection to the
    Internet.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 5, 2007

  3. Violet

    Violet Guest

    Thanks for the response.

    I lost Internet Connection after I disconnected Linsky Adapter for about
    a week or so. Then, I tried to rescue Wireless Internet Connection.

    There are picture in the middle of the screen,

    On the left is : Adapter
    In the Middle is : Router
    There is a sign of signal in between

    On the right is : Internet
    There is NO signal sign between two, from Router to Internet

    and, at the top of pictures, it says,
    You are connected to the access point, but the Internet cannot be found.

    Thanks,

    Violet, Dec 5, 2007
  4. Violet

    Violet Guest

    One more thing to add;
    After Wireless Network Setup, there is a rectangular box with "X"
    at the top: RUNDLL
    Error in wzcdlg.dll
    missing entry:
    FlashConfigreat Network