    make it work.

    Thanks in advance

    /erik martino

    Erik Martino, Apr 7, 2008

  2. Erik Martino

    Doan Guest

    Yes. Lookup DNS doctoring on cisco.com. Here is one example:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00807968d1.shtml

    Doan

    Doan, Apr 7, 2008

  3. put your servers accessable from internet on a DMZ (Which I hope you have
    allready done!) and give this DMZ public IP's
    Then your problems are gone, but access and DNS.
    HTH
    Martin

    Martin Bilgrav, Apr 7, 2008