    shouldn't that be

    access-list 101 permit echo-reply

    ?

    Tom Linden, Jun 10, 2008

  2. Tom Linden

    News Reader Guest

    The protocol (ICMP), source, and destination are also absent from the ACE.

    e.g.:

    permit icmp any any echo-reply

    Best Regards,
    News Reader

    News Reader, Jun 10, 2008

  3. Corrupted output of the configuration is often a sign that you
    are running out of memory. When you show the running configuration,
    the internal configuration values are examined and converted to
    text; if there isn't enough memory to hold that text, you get
    corrupted output.

    Walter Roberson, Jun 10, 2008