    denied error message. Help! all my music and family pictures are in that
    folder. PS I've tried setting up my User Name and Passwords to be the same
    as the other machine, but it didn't work. Any suggestions would be great

    Nothing Man, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Nothing Man

    Gordon Guest

    Fire up help and Support and type in "take ownership" (without the quotes)
    and see if this helps.

    Gordon, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Nothing Man

    Nothing Man Guest

    Thans for the tip. Will give it a try.....

    Nothing Man, Feb 28, 2005
  4. Nothing Man

    Nothing Man Guest

    You are a life saver thank you very much.... cheers!

    Nothing Man, Feb 28, 2005
  5. Nothing Man

    Gordon Guest

    Nothing Man wrote:
    || You are a life saver thank you very much.... cheers!
    ||| Fire up help and Support and type in "take ownership" (without the
    ||| quotes) and see if this helps.
    ||| --
    ||| Interim Systems and Management Accounting
    ||| Gordon Burgess-Parker
    ||| Director
    ||| www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    You're welcome!

    Gordon, Feb 28, 2005
  6. Nothing Man

    malsye

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Access Denied on My Picture folder

    Hey Everyone,

    My matter is that i've formatted my pc yesterday due to virus attach on it as i got Melware.j, so i reinstall the WinXp Pro with Sp2 but after that what i noticed that i am not able to access my Picture folder as i 've got all my collection of family photos in it,i have gone through so many fourms to sort it out but all i vain or didn't find any related help,do any one can help me with this as i've read the article and try to make it work for me also but the article was "Access Denied to my own stuff" only stated for Domain sort of things as i am on a workGroup, the problem is when i try to access it say "Access is Denied"...

    waiting for any helpful reply..

    Regards,

    malsye, Oct 29, 2006