    any proxy (at least so in my country)

    For dial up connection, this message also apppears if a different proxy
    is specified other than the one for the isp.

    Hung, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Hung

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Hung

    °Mike° Guest

    By the way, please adjust your Time Zone, you are posting
    from the future. Double click the clock in your system
    tray and set the TIME ZONE (not the clock) to coincide
    with your area of the world.

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Hung

    sam Guest

    He may be in the future in relation to your time zone.
    Does that make sense?

    sam, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Hung

    Miggsee Guest

    No! When the time zones is correctly set, windows adjusts the time to the
    local machine's time.

    Miggsee, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Hung

    °Mike° Guest

    No, it does not make sense. It makes no difference where
    in the world others post from, on YOUR machine the correct
    time and date will be displayed, provided other people have
    their TIME ZONE set correctly. Why do you suppose that
    the Time Zone setting exists as an option, hmm?

    For more information, see:
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Hung

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    None.

    -= Hawk =-, Oct 12, 2003
  8. Hung

    sam Guest

    No offence intended. Pardon my ignorance.Thanks for the link.
    There's something to learn everyday.

    Sam

    sam, Oct 12, 2003
  9. Hung

    r m Guest

    i've been connecting with broadband on my desktop with no problems, and not
    that i've set it up through on my laptop i can't access any sites on
    internet explorer!
    keep on getting the message
    forbidden
    you were denied access because:
    access denied by access control list

    what's going on?

    i don't have any firewall software installed...

    r m, Oct 12, 2003