Access Connections is being used by another user - XP SP2, IBM T20 laptop

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Larry Mehl, Sep 14, 2006.

  1. Larry Mehl

    Larry Mehl Guest

    Hello --

    This message began appearing a few days ago when I change users.

    Can anyone tell me
    1 - the exe for (IBM) Access Connections so I can disable it
    or
    2 - how to fix this problem.

    Normally, I have no need to "change users"; another problem I have to solve
    is that the machine boots up as Administrator, instead of booting up as me
    as a separate user name. I thought my use of
    control userpasswords2
    to set the machine to boot up to my user name.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    Larry Mehl

    Larry Mehl, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Larry Mehl