    FTP- and Telnet connection will be refused.
    So i have no idea what to do else -.-

    mfG Andy

    Andreas.Lausch, Nov 15, 2006

  2. Hi,

    are you sure belkin is the manufacturer of the router, not only a
    distributor? I never heard about bekin routers before.

    MfG
    Jens

    Jens Bretschneider, Nov 19, 2006

  3. Andreas.Lausch

    Buggs1a Guest

    Belkin makes routers.

    Buggs1a, Jan 7, 2007
  4. Andreas.Lausch

    rhenn Guest

    On my wireless router/modem, I can only get in via SSH2 using AxeSS
    from labf.com

    Other SSH progs don't seem to wor

    rhenn, Feb 4, 2007