    Dozens of other various prizes are being given away throughout the contest to readers.
    Start logging and keep on modding!
    For more info about the AC Ryan's BIG Worklog Contest - check the AC Ryan Contest page at http://www.acryan.com/contest/ACRWLC.htm!

    Silverstrand, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Looks like fun, so we have to put up a worklog... i betta start working on mine :|

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    worklog your vcr mod :p

    XhArD, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I thought that was a worklog already :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    then he can enter it :)

    XhArD, Sep 21, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    man, I have no modding skills.:(

    PUTALE, Sep 21, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you all have modding skills. even some of u may think u dont... for instance XhArD knows how to arrange fans in a combination for cool lighting effects (go the red and blue fans :p... the red... will come soon i hope :D)
    Rob is going to mod his case for a Water cooling setup, it might not be a visual mod. really anything is a mod... if u open your toliet seat, thats a modification to the Seats state.

    unholy, Sep 21, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I entered it. Now I gotta find all the worklog pics from the Chopper and put that all back together again, ugh!

    The Modfather, Sep 21, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha, well look what u win, worth it huh?

    unholy, Sep 23, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Without a doubt... I got a response from them already! Woot! Got my fingers crossed. Hell, I've got everything that I've got two of crossed... And boy do my lungs hurt! :)

    The Modfather, Sep 23, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    everything that youve got two of? and lungs are the only painful ones worth mentioning? it wasn't testicular cancer youve had, was it? :p

    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Crossing my nuts doesn't hurt. Got plenty of room there after I move Gigantor over to the other side and tuck it in the left sock.

    The Modfather, Sep 24, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok.....
    What about ur heart it has two sides :p cross them :D

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not really, it has chambers, not really the same thing. I don't have two hearts, just the one. I'm talking like eyes, ears, arms, legs, fingers, toes, lungs, kidneys, nostrils, etc... Has to be 2 of it and no more and no less. It's hard to type like this though.

    The Modfather, Sep 24, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u have two atriums. and to ventricales in your heart... CROSS THEM OR ELSE!! :p

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    how did you cross your nostrils? And are they still crossed? I challenge you to make a computer like the Chopper PC when you're in that condition :p

    XhArD, Sep 24, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    They're PART of the heart, I'm only crossing things that are two seperate items. Sorry.
    Nostrils are still crossed, it's not really noticable, left one is on the right side, right one's on the left. Unless you look real close you can't tell. Here, look...
    Closer....
    Closer...
    <Snort!>.

    The Modfather, Sep 24, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha u nilly got me :p cross ur sholders :p

    unholy, Sep 25, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, definately, got the shoulders crossed, yes indeedy!
    Hey guys, throw me some support here. Write to AC Ryan, tell them to let me in the contest. They're very cool people, they want to find a reason to let me enter but because the machine is mostly done and the contest is for ongoing mods they're not sure how to do it. Badger 'em for me, please!?! :)
    [email protected]
    Tell 'em what a great guy I am and all (You know. lie for me) :) Tell 'em how great the Chopper PC is (tell the truth), tell 'em that if they don't let me in and make me the winner you'll all go to their houses and TP their yards! :)
    Pweeze?
    Me

    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Bah. Forgot I couldn't edit posts in Front Page News :p Delete my previous one. I'm about to send this on to the email address given by Modfather:
    "The Modfather has informed me that he is apparently not allowed to enter his Chopper PC in the Worklog competition. As to why, I don't know. He has a worklog for it, and could possibly plan to further mod the computer. He has put a lot of effort and a lot of money into this case, and deserves to be allowed to enter his worklog. Is there any particular reason why he can't enter? The Chopper PC is an insanely good mod, with a detailed worklog. If possible, could he please be entered into the competition?"
    Good Nuf?

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005