    for these series cameras.

    Any ideas?????anyone....

    SteveA

    SteveA, Jun 2, 2004

  2. SteveA

    [BnH] Guest

    ElPac?

    I searched high and low for such devices .. and end up scrapping my DCS410
    to be a F90x and a Digital back n just sell it off.

    =bob=

    [BnH], Jun 2, 2004

  3. SteveA

    Ron Baird Guest

    Greetings Steve,

    I am glad to help you, Steve, can you provide more information about the
    camera or printer etc. that used the adapter. Knowing what product it was
    used with will let me help you find what you need. You can also go to the
    following URL to review the accessories for all of our products. If it was
    a Kodak adapter, and is available, it should be listed on that site.

    http://www.kodak.com/go/accessories

    Let me know more on the details or try the site. I am glad to help.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Jun 7, 2004