    http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
    Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Budapest and
    Portugal

    Alfred Molon, Jan 11, 2004

  2. Alfred,

    WOW! Awesome pictures. All of the photos everyones is sharing combined with
    the overall willingness to share experiences, recommendations, and
    suggestions is beginning to make me think I need to allocate MUCH MUCH more
    time to visiting the continent.

    By the way, what utility did you use to stitch your pictures together?

    -Justin

    Justin Leggroan, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon Guest

    In article <uxpMb.3088$>,
    says...
    > Alfred,
    >
    > WOW! Awesome pictures. All of the photos everyones is sharing combined with
    > the overall willingness to share experiences, recommendations, and
    > suggestions is beginning to make me think I need to allocate MUCH MUCH more
    > time to visiting the continent.
    >
    > By the way, what utility did you use to stitch your pictures together?

    The Panorama Tools
    --

    Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon, Jan 12, 2004