    legal certificate about that subject.

    thanks alot for your responses

    best regards, ehsan from iran

    Ehsan khaki, Dec 4, 2008

  2. Ehsan:
    A good place to start would be
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/vstudio/2008/default.mspx,
    which lists the six available Visual Studio 2008 MCTS certifications and has
    links to the exam Preparation Guides.

    All of the certifications require the 70-536 exam, which tests .NET
    principles, and the second exam for WCF is 70-503.

    While there are the higher level MCPD certification for some areas of Visual
    Studio 2008, there isn't one for the WCF.

    For SQL Server 2005, you might want to look at the 70-431 exam.

    The problem you are going to have is that you have to take (write) the exam
    at a proctored exam center, and Microsoft does not offer the exam in Iran due
    to the leadership's hatred of all things American. You will probably need to
    go to the United Arab Emirates or Turkey in order to take the exams because
    of this.
    (It would be nice that all countries were like Turkey, which allows people
    more freedom on whether to follow a particular viewpoint. Hopefully your
    leadership will change someday to one that allows greater diversity,
    including allowing certification exams to take place in Iran.)

    I do think that with so few people in Iran being certified, it will make you
    stand out that much more, but it may limit your prospects with any
    anti-American employers.

    Best wishes in your certification studies and your career.

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 4, 2008