    How I solve this inconvenient?

    Thanks
    Pablo

    Laura Sabado, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Laura Sabado

    Boomer Guest

    Laura Sabado said:
    Hi

    Try the suggestions at the bottom of theis page.

    http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/6322.html

    Hijack This Info and download
    http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware

    Boomer, Sep 15, 2003

  3. Laura Sabado

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 15, 2003
  4. What OS is it?
    There have been instances where a piece of spyware gets between the network
    and application layer (damn OSI model). TO get rid of it, you'll need to
    remove and reinstall DUN. If you are using xp, 2000, go into the properties
    of the LAN connection, click on tcp/ip, uninstall it. Reboot. Reinstall
    it. This will restore that connection between the network and application
    layer.
    (I think i got that right)

    Rob Burghdoff, Sep 15, 2003