    anything at all to practice with at home, well good luck
    any

    Sean

    sean, Sep 18, 2003

  2. sean

    Den Guest

    Thanks all for the advice. I'm lucky that I've been a hardware reseller
    for a number of years so I have several PC's and pretty much any networking
    hardware I need. The plan is to dual boot each PC with different client
    OS (98SE, ME, 2K Pro, XP Home & XP Pro respectively) and then for the 3
    highest spec PC's to run 2003 Server eval ed as well with maybe a 2K server
    on one of the lesser machines. Hopefully this lab set-up will cover pretty
    much any scenario permutation I am likely to encounter.

    As suggested I will be using the Sybex study guides. I've grabbed a copy
    of 70-270 but will have to wait until all the core texts are published (I
    believe only 70-290 & 70-291 are currently available) before purchasing the
    core set.

    I've had a good browse through mcseworld.com and have no doubt that it will
    be a useful resource for me.

    Once again thanks all for the input, it is much appreciated.

    Regards

    Den

    Den, Sep 20, 2003