    from the others - makes it a hard choice. For me, smaller is better so it's
    always around, but I still want power and quality shots.

    TIA - R.

    R., Apr 28, 2005

  2. R.

    Pete D Guest

    Pete D, Apr 28, 2005

  3. I've just bought a CASIO exilim P700 and I'm quite enthusiastic about it.
    Have a look at http://exilim.casio.com/
    I've seen it for less than 400 US $ or 320 Euros in Europe

    Helmut Jarausch
    Aachen, Germany

    Helmut Jarausch, Apr 28, 2005
  4. R.

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I have never used one, but the Canon A95 seems to have a lot of support
    here as a good performer.
    Even better, you should be able to find it for a discounted price since
    it is part of the 'old line'.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 28, 2005
  5. R,

    I have been using the Canon S35, the older brother of the S60, and have
    been extremely happy with it. I bought it for its small size and
    pocketability (is that a word?). It takes wonderful pictures and has a
    good number of manual controls for those so inclined.

    Here are some Hawaii photos I took with the S35, if interested:
    http://kerekesphotos.com/kp-gallery-public.shtml

    Charlie

    Got digital photos? Show them off!
    http://FlyingSamPhoto.com