about running python codes

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by aswathimenon0701, May 20, 2013.

  1. aswathimenon0701

    aswathimenon0701

    Joined:
    May 20, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i was running the below codes

    import cv
    capture=cv.CreateCameraCapture(1)
    frame=cv.QueryFrame(capture)
    while True:
    frame=cv.QueryFrame(capture)
    cv.ShowImage("Window",frame)

    c=cv.WaitKey(2)
    if c==113: #Break if user enters 'Esc'.
    quit()

    and the error showing is:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Python27\newTr.py", line 6, in <module>
    cv.ShowImage("Window",frame)
    error: Can't load OpenGL extension [glGenerateMipmap]

    what should i do with it..? please help me...

    aswathimenon0701, May 20, 2013