About Microft About The honerable Greate man "Bill Gates"

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Mehdi Hasan, Feb 11, 2004.

  1. Mehdi Hasan

    Mehdi Hasan Guest

    Hi .......

    I m just wating for About Microft About The honerable
    Greate man "Bill Gates" Knowing. please maile me more
    details about him. please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please
    please please please please please please please please
    please please please please .

    Your's Fen Mehdi
    Mail me :

    +966-52150359

    Mehdi Hasan, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Mehdi Hasan

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Keep taking the medication... It needs more time to work...

    Lorne Smith, Feb 12, 2004

  3. And Mehdi.......
    dont forget to sleep well and bath regularly.
    Bill doesnt like bad smell!!
    And as Lorne had said...
    ask your Mum to remind you to take the Pill
    And that will make you know well about Bill
    :)

    PS: you should write the please in Capitals........

    Manoj Matchado, Feb 18, 2004