ABOUT MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CENA_11, Feb 14, 2011.

  1. CENA_11

    CENA_11

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    HELLO

    I NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MCSE
    AS I HEARD THAT MCSE WILL BE CANCELED

    SO I NEED TO ENTER THE EXAMS TO BE CERTIFIED.

    IS IT TRUE THAT IT WILL BE CANCELED.

    MY SECOND QUESTION
    IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MCSE SECURITY AND MESSAGING
    AS ISA 2006 WILL BE CANCELED SO WHAT INSTED OF ISA2006

    THANKS

    CENA_11, Feb 14, 2011