    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004

  2. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    You should try a different angle.

    JaR
    Trapezoidal Thug

    JaR, Nov 24, 2004

  3. srikanth

    Jtyc Guest

    you were in the way...

    *adds to his list of reasons to invade Canada*

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2004
  4. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    You should be taken out and hung from a high potted noose.

    Ugh.

    JaR

    JaR, Nov 24, 2004
  5. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    s/invade/nuke

    JaR
    Hawk Thug

    JaR, Nov 24, 2004
  6. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    welcome to the dark side...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  7. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    SNERT! you owe me some screen cleaner....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  8. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    we're currently trying different areas first...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004