    In
    Oooooooohhhhhhhh sh!t......He was all like "Your fly's down and I can see
    your itty bitty pole" so you gotta be all up in his grill, bro.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004

  2. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    [email protected] JaR! were you dissin' my pole? WTF? THAT'S MY WIFE'S JOB!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004

  3. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    She is, we are |-D

    JaR
    Happy Thug

    JaR, Nov 24, 2004
  4. srikanth

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I think my high school geometry teacher just threw up.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  5. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    without geometry life would be pointless...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  6. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    I prefer to be parallel to my wife...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  7. srikanth

    catwalker63 Guest

    <Gaaa!> That was bad. Even for you.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"

    catwalker63, Nov 24, 2004
  8. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    *bow*

    ....and so the thread has come full circle. I have been angling towards
    this end for some time. perhaps you would like to Arc-hive some of these.
    or do you think I'm a square? OH YEAH? IT'S A GOOD THING YOU AREN'T IN MY
    RADIUS...plane stupid if you ask me...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  9. srikanth

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Dear God,

    I don't ask for much, but I need your help. Please kill Neil. Thank you!

    Your humble servant,

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  10. srikanth

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'll settle for shutting him up!

    catwalker63, Nov 24, 2004
  11. srikanth

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Not my first choice, but anything that stops the bad puns and other
    miscellaneous wordplay will suffice.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  12. srikanth

    molsonexpert Guest

    stop it.

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Nov 24, 2004
  13. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    pray all you want, but I am here on earth to act as your own personal
    he!! God already knows how bad you've been...

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  14. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    you want me to go? I left for 3 days and Ken was trying to find out if I
    died? now he wants me dead...KB, MAKE UP YER MIND!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  15. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    not friggin likely...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  16. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    no...you should be honoured to be in my pyramidst

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004
  17. srikanth

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    God is Santa Claus?

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  18. srikanth

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    I just wanted to know if my prayers had been answered...

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 24, 2004
  19. srikanth

    Jtyc Guest

    but I am here on earth to act as your own personal

    Do you have to take the rest of us with him?

    Jtyc, Nov 24, 2004
  20. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    where do you think Nick gets the list...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 24, 2004