    networking.so i would like more details about this .I mean
    where I could find the information on the web and how to
    go forit .I'm in london

    srikanth, Nov 19, 2004

  2. hi there I would like to mcse certification in
    www.oracle.co.uk

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2004

  3. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    I'm sorry, I think you meant;

    www.burgerking.co.uk/

    HTH, HAD

    JaR
    disgusted Thug

    JaR, Nov 19, 2004
  4. If you´re in london, no problem, just take a fly to the
    states and we have plenty of computers where you can sit
    down and surf the net.
    There, I hope, there will be a good connection to a site
    called www.microsoft.com/learning

    If you follow the links - I think you can do this, do
    you? - you will be able to read all about this.

    Also, If you happen to be near a printer, you can print
    the material !!!
    And take it back to london,

    return to your cave man

    Sorobame Lapapirola, Nov 19, 2004
  5. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    house fly or fruit fly?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 20, 2004
  6. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning

    http://www.google.com

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 20, 2004
  7. srikanth

    T-Bone Guest

    Donkey fly.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 22, 2004
  8. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, T-Bone climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Pigs Fly

    JaR
    Porcine Aviator Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  9. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    time flies

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  10. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    Fruit flies like a banana.

    ..01¢ to Groucho M. & Laura A.R.

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  11. srikanth

    Jtyc Guest

    time flies

    Horse hockey. Time can't fly, it doesn't exist. How can something that
    doesn't exist, fly?

    Or is that a species of fly and I'm just misinformed? Time Flies? Like
    Fruit Flies?

    Jtyc, Nov 22, 2004
  12. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    proper quote "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana"

    but my favourite Groucho quote is "A man is only as young as the women he
    feels"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  13. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    that pretty much goes without saying....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  14. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    The principles of temporal transience require an aviators' insouciance to
    contemplate. Therefore the ability of a timepiece to transport itself and
    the relative local field is unquestionably debateable within the general
    constraints of permutable realism. Quid Erat Demonstratum.
    Yup.

    JaR
    Obtuse Thug

    JaR, Nov 22, 2004
  15. "I'm sorry, Mr. Marx, but the we do not allow Jews in the pool."

    "Well, my son is only half Jewish. Can he wade in up to his waist?"

    --
    Fris "Secret Woid" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 22, 2004
  16. srikanth

    Neil Guest

    Marriage is a wonderful institution...if, of course, you like living in
    an institution.

    Now there's a man with an open mind - you can fell the breeze from here!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Doug Adams

    Neil, Nov 22, 2004
  17. house fly or fruit fly?
    what's wrong with magic fly?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 23, 2004
  18. srikanth

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Hows about Spanish Fly?

    JaR
    Randy Thug