About MCSE Certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry i didn't read the date righ.

    It is in year 2001

    Thanks and Best Regards

    Guest, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it =?Utf-8?B?V2FsZWVk?=
    yes it's true...all those NT 3.51 MCSE's that were decertified...

    Neil, Oct 17, 2004
  4. Guest

    River Nile Guest

    ya 3am waleed kasft'na

    It posted
    AUGUST 13, 2001
    :D

    River Nile, Oct 18, 2004
  5. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    WTF??

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 19, 2004
  6. yes it's true...all those NT 3.51 MCSE's that were decertified...

    b*stards, I was only six exams away, just six god damn it, just
    six.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    fortunately I had the incredible forsight to upgrade my MCSE to NT4...

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    what's the problem...made perfect sense to me...

    person' The l'original S that of the language of foriegn, that
    one it is inside right delays to the postcard of the key of the
    LANGUAGE of Grâ Great Britain all'interno with the l interior
    of l utilisation must be regulated to all the l interior and to
    accept it,

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  9. fortunately I had the incredible forsight to upgrade my MCSE to NT4...

    NT 4's been released already, not just to beta?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    tis true! haven't you downloaded your copy from betaplace? oh well, hope on
    MSDN and grab a copy.

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  11. tis true! haven't you downloaded your copy from betaplace? oh well, hope on
    thanks! how many floppies will I need?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    well it was about 20 for NT3.1 AS and 30 for that win95 thingamajig,
    so....40-50 should do it....you do have a 56k modem right? you don't want
    to try downloading from teh MSDN site with a 14.4...

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  13. .you do have a 56k modem right? you don't want
    what's a modem?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    dangit Kline!!! these are the 90's...get with the program...

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Hey! I wasn't done with the 80's yet...

    JaR
    Anachronist Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    FINE!....i'll wait.....

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  17. Guest

    Doom Guest

    Bring back Springsteen, Madonna
    Way before Nirvanna
    There was U2 and Blondie
    Music still on MTV
    Her 2 kids in High School
    Tell her that she's uncool
    She's still preoccupied
    With 1985

    $1 to Bowling for Soup

    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  18. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I miss the old MTV. <sigh>

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  19. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Um, ok, um, thanks.

    I think.

    <sigh>

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  20. I miss the old MTV. <sigh>

    That ain't working....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004