    with faithfully
    rashed alkhoudary

    note : please send me the reply on e-mail :

    Rashed S. Alkhoudary, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Jaime Guest

    Who are you writing this to?

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Schfooge Guest

    He won't understand your question, you have to translate it into his dialect
    of English: "Who is being you writing at?"
    ;)

    I think it's a sure sign of the low value of these certifications that
    people who know enough about computers to pass technical exams, and still
    not be able to tell the difference between a Microsoft contact e-mail
    address and a newsgroup.

    Schfooge, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Rashed S. Alkhoudary

    Kline Sphere Guest

    He won't understand your question, you have to translate it into his dialect
    Darn babble fish!

    Kline Sphere, Oct 22, 2003