    I am going for the MCP. Exam 70-315. Just wanted to know ... do we get a
    Card (like an NIC) to show that you are an MCP. and a certificate???
    Remember i m takling about just one exam. NOT THE MCAD...

    Cyphorous, Aug 1, 2006

  2. Cyphorous

    Cerebrus Guest

    Wonder what NIC is, but yes, you do get a wallet card, label pin, and
    the MCP certificate.

    Cerebrus, Aug 1, 2006

  3. Cyphorous

    Cyphorous Guest

    Thanks.
    I really appreciate.
    and NIC is "National Identification Card", which identifies you nationally
    here.

    Take Care,
    Cyphorous

    Cyphorous, Aug 2, 2006
  4. Cyphorous

    Barry Guest

    I've been meaning to ask this for ages but hey.,,, on the MCP Card what
    is the magnetic stripe on the back used for?? No one seems to know!!

    Is it just to make it look good?? ;)

    Cheers

    Barry

    Barry, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Cyphorous

    Cerebrus Guest

    Is it really magnetic ? I was under the impression that it was just for
    show. But then, I haven't ever tried to swipe the card anyplace. ;-)

    Cerebrus, Aug 3, 2006
  6. Cyphorous

    Barry Guest

    Well I'm presuming it is but you never know.

    Maybe I'll try in an ATM or something....

    :)

    Barry, Aug 3, 2006
  7. Cyphorous

    Cerebrus Guest

    Better take a *BIG* bag with you. You might get all of Bill's money.

    Cerebrus, Aug 3, 2006
  8. It's used to get Bill Gate's money from an ATM :)
    Actually it stores all of your information such as address, telephone
    number, certification, etc. When you attend a MS serminar, instead of
    filling information on a form, you just need to swipe your card and you are
    done. if you are using a smart card system, try to swipe your MCP card and
    you will see.

    Dragon Without Wings, Aug 3, 2006
  9. Cyphorous

    Blackmetal Guest

    ooooooooooooooooohhhh!!! I see...that's why I couldn't buy at Sears last
    weekend...

    Blackmetal, Aug 3, 2006
  10. Cyphorous

    Barry Guest