    Thank you for your in advance and cooperation

    Best Wishes/REGARDS
    Zahim EMRE From TURKEY

    Zahim EMRE, Apr 2, 2008

  2. You''ll also need to pass the MCTS:SQL Server 2005 exam (70-431) to earn the
    MCITP:Database Administrator

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/dbadmin/default.mspx

    btw.. serious congrats on passing the -447!!

    From what I've heard/read, that's definitely hard way around the bend.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 3, 2008