    tell me that they have new drivers or softwar for hardware on my computer
    that I have already installed from the company's website.

    Any info I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    Sseadoubleyou, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Sseadoubleyou

    old jon Guest

    Windows drivers are generally Not as specific a companys` own drivers, I
    think perhaps MS tend to use general purpose drivers. So if you can, go for
    a companys` own rather than MS.
    Why don`t you Rt click My Computer\Manage\Event Viewer and check through the
    logs for any errors that might exist there. You could do a system `cleanup`
    rather than a complete reinstall.
    best wishes..OJ

    old jon, Jun 28, 2005