    I would like to appear for the MCAD.Net exam and would like to know as how
    many papers are there and what will be the fees for the same. I am from India
    so can anyone tell me the exact information.

    abhjos, Jun 14, 2007

  2. abhjos

    Raghav Guest

    it contain 3 papers,
    1)asp.net with C# or V.B.net
    2)Xmlwebservices C# or Vb.net
    3)sqlserver2000

    Fee structure one exam costs around 2000rs

    Raghav, Jun 18, 2007

  3. abhjos

    abhjos Guest

    Hi there,

    thanks for the details can I get the exams details and I am interested in
    doing ASP.NET with VB.NET so can I get the exact code for all three exams and
    also I have heard that SQL is no more the part of MCAD.NET exams....

    thanks
    abhay

    abhjos, Jun 18, 2007
  4. abhjos

    tboy81 Guest

    tboy81, Jun 26, 2007
  5. abhjos

    adsindia7 Guest

    Get the best ASP.NET training online by
    one of our experienced experts. Start learning ASP.NET today!

    http:www.websoleducation.com

    adsindia7, Jan 31, 2013