    Thank you in advance for your replies.

    Bye.

    Ricardo Masabel

    Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño, Nov 5, 2008

  2. The upgrade exams from MSCD to MCPD: Enterprise Applications Developer...
    - 70-553: Upgrade MCSD Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Part
    1
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-553.mspx
    - 70-554: Upgrade MCSD Skills to MCPD Enterprise Application Developer Part
    2
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-554.mspx

    are scheduled for retirement on March 31, 2009,

    as are the upgrade exams from MCAD to MCTS:
    [Web] http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-551.mspx
    [Win] http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-552.mspx

    And... to answer the simple question of "What does 'retirement' mean?"...

    NO... you cannot take an exam after it's retired.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 5, 2008

  3. Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño

    Guest Guest

    Lawrence,
    You scared me! The upgrade exams are not up for retirement in March.
    They will be around for a little while longer.

    Thanks,
    Freddie L Richard
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/35a/601

    Guest, Jan 4, 2009
  4. Oooops. Sorry about that. I must have seen the 40% discount offer and
    assumed the cause as retirement. I see now that upgrade exams, as well as
    retiring exams, are being included in this special offer.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 5, 2009
  5. Ricardo D. Masabel Avendaño

    Graham Smith Guest

    Graham Smith, Apr 2, 2009
  6. Hey thanks for the reminder. I just sat the -228, and was pondering whether
    to work on the -447, or switch over to the SQL 2005 Developer exams....

    Given the 40% discount on the -447, there's no reason I shouldn't go sit for
    the exam!

    Gotta love those $75 cert exams!

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA