    For the above exam i have to join the course or simply i can buy the related
    book and read and write the exam.
    Thanks in advance for those who view and for those who reply to this mail.

    mmani, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Well, you need to decide yourself, related to your degree, if you feel OS
    certificate helps then thats good...and if your planning to do some
    certificates like MCSD, MCSE ,or anything else...then know the requirements
    for the certificate write those exams...and i guess you don't need to join
    for a course to do the exam, you can buy some books and do it if you're good
    at self preparation! guess you can get MOC from Microsoft site, that will be
    better study material!
    thanks!

    Shanmuga Raja, Jul 12, 2003