    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    unholy, I do 30 runs on arithmetic and 30 runs on multimedia for burn in to check for stability when overclocking. Once I have found what I think to be the max overclock and I want to keep it there and not mess with it any more I run 50 runs of each to check for stability, if it crashes I tone it down and start burn ins again.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Run Prime95, it'll cause failures where nothing else will. If your system passes Prime95, your system will be stable............ :shock:

    Bio-Hazard, Sep 15, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmm is it just me, or have i lost prime 95... anyone know the site to get it from... :(

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    is it just me or do i need the inet for this to run... hmmmm :|

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005