    Location:
    Australia
    wtf are u guys rambling on about this time?

    unholy, Sep 6, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    we are rambling about you rambling about muslims on a public forum. be more careful.

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Instead of his post being deleted it coulda probably been edited, now it looks like I'm a spamming double poster for no reason :?
    OH NOES

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Meh, only once :p im sure not many people mind...

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hope not.
    Oh and guess what, I got shaped the other day :( I'm on ADSL2+ (~4.5mbit connection for me) and we have an upload limit aswell that I didn't know about and for some strange reason our upload broke 10GB (our limit) and our useage was only around 7.5GB for downloads. So strage. So now I have to wait a couple days till it goes back to normal :cry:

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    :( only time i can remember going over the DL limit is about 2 months ago, so i got limited to 64k speed, but only for 3 days :) im on 1.5MB with TPG.

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ours is even running worse than 64k even though that's what it's supposed to be :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    be :| less then 64k... i feel sorry for u man...

    unholy, Sep 6, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Cheers dude, it's almost as bad as not having the internet. I was on 44k dialup for ~1 year and 28.8k before that for ~4 years :( Bad memories..... I switched the ADSL2+ and was happy as larry but this just hurts me deep :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, Larry... How many days til u get ur full speed back, do you know?

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i had 56k and that was bad enough... i am so lucky but 1.5mb is NICE

    unholy, Sep 6, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    2 more days :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Getting back on topic for a minute....

    I just noticed this topic, now that I ventured out of the case modding section. I too have an Abit AN7 with an AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton CPU. I have mine running slightly overclocked as the 3200+, at 2.195 GHz and a 200 MHz FSB. I've built several systems using the 2500+ Barton, and every one of them easily overclocked to the 3200+ rating by just bumping the FSB up to 200MHz. You need to use the nForce2 ultra chipset for the easy dual channel 200MHz adjustment.
    My system is running a SATA RAID-0 with dual Raptor 36GB drives, and then an 80GB storage drive to house my massive collection of pictures. This is all in a Cooler Master ATC-710 case. I have a Samsung 19" LCD for my display, and a set of Klipsch 4.1 speakers for audio. It's a right nice machine, and pretty quiet too. My CPU heatsink is a Thermalright Si-97.

    bigal, Sep 12, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You're not going to believe this.... :)
    I'm currently running it at 2.205 GHz reading 1.65V but it is set to 1.7V in BIOS. I don't know why but when I set it to 1.65V in BIOS it's only about 1.63V and less so not as stable. I also bumped chipset to 1.7V just incase and have run sandra sisoft burn in on it without problems.
    This is also currently on stock heatsink and you guessed it FSB of 200Mhz :D I'm hoping to get more when water cooled ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and how long do you think itll be before its water cooled?

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well I wont be putting it in until I get the new case and I will be ordering that this week once I get paid (wont some more money before I spend it all) so once the case arrives it will be going straight in after a 24 hour leak test.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    youll have to tell us how well it works then wont you :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Damn straight :) Hopefully for <$200 it will be the best performing kit around but I can only HOPE :lol:

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    You can only hope Liquid Nitrogen doesn't make ice crystals on ur CPU :|, cant wait to see ur set up :D
    sandra sisoft burn in... how many runs?
    its not the best Stresser... i use memtest 86 for ram and i haven't got me a CPU Stresser yet...

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    AMD N-Bench3 :p its damn old though, i can tell you that. after the test is finished, it compares your results to the results of the test computer when it was made. an AMD 1Ghz with a GeForce 2 i think it was, it didnt give any other information. Pretty groovy little benchmark though, just a little less groovtastic than 3D Mark 2001 i reckon :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005