    Location:
    Australia
    I got the water case the other day i haven't taken any phtos cause i am sick (i have a cold, so bad i was in bed for 2 days :|, and i was sleeping) its a very nice Chassis but i havent seen the water cooler yet, it has the same water block as the Titan Bianca... oh yer by the way its the Titan Robela, and i am reviewing it :D, i have already fallen in love with the Tool Free design and the Massive 22kg Case :D

    unholy, Aug 31, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Get better and post all the pics you can :D I wanna see this bad boy:p

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unfortnately is not a boy, its a girl, well rather named after a girl anyways. Also i am getting better, i can at least be physically able to stay on the computer for longer then 10minutes ! :|

    unholy, Sep 1, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    :? That's no good, maybe just leave it for a bit and come back when you're feeling 100%
    PS, is she a bad girl or good girl? :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    That be a good question, we will have to see :D

    unholy, Sep 1, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    :eek: give me your old case!! :D u can have this one, and ill have ur old one :p

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dude, that don't look to shabby at all! Nice one :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 4, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Hahahahaha... i have a Sweet case that has been mine for ages... un fornately the Robela cant be a standard case... without a lot of modding.
    though i reckon they could make a few bucks on the side if they just sold the case itself.
    Haha yer, its good i am going to hook the tubing up this avro but i have to let it run, everyone knows why u have to do that with all water cooling.
    i Might have it in before the holidays :D

    unholy, Sep 4, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    when we havealan at ur place nathan, i spose ull be showing it off, and getting evil stares in return :p laurence n tyson r gonna shoot you if you talk about it at school you know.

    XhArD, Sep 4, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i know they hate that i review things... but they get more hours work then me so they can shove it :p
    Nah when we have a lan at my place... we will be running around throwing cans our my big backyard :D

    unholy, Sep 4, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ahahhaha I didn't know you guys all went to school together :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 4, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    im sure theres lots of things you dont know about us. at least, there better be things you dont know about us... stalker... :p

    XhArD, Sep 5, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i am not a stalker.... i swear hes a stalker though (points at bob)
    now yes we do go to the same school and by some odd reason we are friends :p

    unholy, Sep 5, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, some odd reason. i mean, if youd met unholy, youd wonder y i was his friend too. hes a bogan :p

    XhArD, Sep 5, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, could say the same bout you :p

    unholy, Sep 5, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, but you know that im bigger than you, and i can hurt you :p

    XhArD, Sep 5, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    We're all aussies so we're all bogans here :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 5, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Probably not the best idea to get racist on a public forum incase you offend someone.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 5, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    True, but hes an admin :p still not a good idea though, it might anti-admin you

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005