    [​IMG]
    Think carefully about what you want from a S939 board. If it's features above all else, look elsewhere, frankly. If it's the promise of sky-high overclocks and care and attention paid to cooling and tweaking, the ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 SLI is hard to beat. Recommended to the enthusiast/gamer.
    Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMzE1

    Silverstrand, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Likes Received:
    0
    This is one the mobos I'm thinking of on my next upgrade.
    Although, still in first place is the DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D.

    zachig, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    it doesn't seem like a good one, maybe not one i would buy, u can easily add those mods to a sweet DFI :D

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005