    make it work?

    Thanks,
    Rube

    Rubix, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Rubix

    Patrick Guest

    I would have understood that thiere would be a 'setting in BIOS' or 'jumper
    on MoBo' to select which was to be used, the AGP, or the onboard (or PCI)
    VGA.

    Patrick, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Rubix

    ICee Guest

    In the BIOS, 'PNP/PCI Configuration', make sure 'Assign IRQ for VGA' is
    enabled.

    ICee, Feb 8, 2004
  4. Rubix

    Patrick Guest

    It appears from the manual that I'm talking rubbish, the VGA is
    auto-detected unless you have PCI and AGP at same time. Sorry about that !
    :)

    Patrick, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Rubix

    Boomer Guest