    date for February 8, 2005. What gives? Was there a mastering
    error or rights issues involved with this title, and now
    they have to re-release it? Thanks for any help.

    go_widescreen, Jan 11, 2005

  2. go_widescreen

    jayembee Guest

    When this type of thing happens, it's typically the studio reissuing
    the title at a lower price. There was nothing wrong with the
    original release.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 11, 2005

  3. go_widescreen

    Bratboy Guest

    oh goodie even cheaper now maybe I can afford to add it ;) So far I only
    bought Vol 3 since its the various monster collection and those were my
    fav's. Speaking of which, the only monster A&C I still need is "...meets Dr
    Jekle/Mr Hyde. Is there any word on that title coming out?

    Bratboy, Jan 11, 2005
  4. go_widescreen

    gjbates Guest

    The new list prices for volume 1 & 2 are now 19.98, sale for around
    $14-15. When I bought them I think I paid around $16-$17.

    Gb

    gjbates, Jan 12, 2005
  5. go_widescreen

    jayembee Guest

    Yup, that seems to be the case here. The MSRP on the first two volumes
    have been dropped from $26.98 to $19.98.
    There are three (including J&H) A&B titles left in Universal's
    catalog. They haven't said anything yet about when and how these
    will get released.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 12, 2005