    to international destinations.

    Regards

    Mr. Benn

    Mr Benn, Feb 24, 2010

  2. Mr Benn

    Mr. Benn Guest

    Someone must be using Andrews & Arnold for VoIP. Anyone who can give their
    opinion?

    Mr. Benn, Feb 27, 2010

  3. Mr Benn

    JackG

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    We have used Andrews and Arnold for VOIP / SIP trunking for 18 months, firstly for outbound only and more recently for inbound and outbound SIP trunking.

    They have been good value and reliable ... up until today. Our phones have been down for more than two hours and they are still down.

    AAISP say it is an issue with a third party dumping data onto their network leading to packet loss and other than contact the third party (which they have been trying to do) there is nothing they can do at their end.

    Losing all our lines for more than two hours during office hours is enough to convert me from being a fan to saying that having a reliability, stability or infrastructure issue for this long is unacceptable.

    With this level of outage and with no ability to reroute calls to mobiles as the problem is upstream of their system, I think it is fair to say that I wouldn't recommend AAISP as VOIP supplier.

    JackG, Feb 27, 2015