    This is for a special technical application, not general purpose
    photography; I'm aware of the purpose of the AA filter.

    Thanks.

    Paul Rubin, Mar 17, 2007

  2. Paul Rubin

    acl Guest

    Seems that they can do this:
    http://www.maxmax.com/hot_rod_visible.htm

    acl, Mar 17, 2007

  3. Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Paul Rubin, Mar 17, 2007
  4. Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Not sure which you mean. There are several images. Do you mean "Area 1",
    the weird gray blob in the no-AA image that shows as a wider gray area
    in the AA image? I'm not sure what to think of that, but the stuff I
    want to shoot won't have anything like that.

    Paul Rubin, Mar 17, 2007
  5. I'm not sure after looking at the pictures from the "hot rod 5D" if this mod
    is really worth it. What is that funny looking thing in the bottom right of
    the 5D image?

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, Mar 17, 2007
  6. Paul Rubin

    ASAAR Guest

    Didn't Kodak's last high resolution DSLRs omit the AA filters?
    Not that you'd be too interested in their low sensitivity sensors.

    ASAAR, Mar 17, 2007
  7. Paul Rubin

    Skip Guest

    I'd be more concerned about the moire-like effect on the side of the air
    conditioner in area 3...

    Skip, Mar 18, 2007
  8. Paul Rubin

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Scammers. Anytime people start misrepresenting the effect of AA
    filters you know that they're more interested in screwing people out
    of $450 than they are in providing a needed service.

    Ray Fischer, Mar 18, 2007
  9. Paul Rubin

    Paul Rubin Guest

    What is the misrepresentation?