Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerves of steel, Nov 26, 2005.

  1. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    I invoke the deny option on the everyone group!

    LRM, Nov 30, 2005

  2. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    Don't take it! He tried to give me that green thing last year but I sent it
    back.

    I think it's moldy.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 30, 2005

  3. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    so you are going to pretend you are my wife!

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  4. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    I don't have a dog, it's my wife's

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Someone has to since I just killed her dog, she isn't going to touch you for
    at least a year.

    LRM, Nov 30, 2005
  6. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    will I notice the change?

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    You go you fat biotch!

    TechGeekPro, Dec 1, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    I like your attitude, what are you doing for lunch? Got any pork rinds?

    LRM, Dec 1, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    omfg! lmfao!!!