Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerves of steel, Nov 26, 2005.

  1. Man, why are you so down on sauce? What's with you and sauce anyway? Do you
    have anger issues with the sauce? Would you like to hit the sauce?

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005

  2. Man, I don't want your meat... and any of it's flavor... in between me.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005

  3. 'Atta kid!

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005
  4. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    RED OR YELLER? {$1 to RSFC}

    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    does "Anaphylactic Shock" involve being surprised by which battery operated
    toy Ana is using?

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  6. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Why yes it does.

    LRM, Nov 29, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    well then, could you define Philanthropist for me?

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    only if you come here and teach this exchange class I'm falling asleep in

    LRM, Nov 29, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    in

    ASLEEP?!?! In 2400? ask about the new stuff in the Service packs
    (Specifically SP1, there's GOOOOOOOOOD stuff in that one). The trainer
    should be real excited over the new stuff.

    sad, it's such a fun course to run and there is a lot of interesting
    stuff in it. There is a lot of boredom over some of the protocol stuff,
    but the Recovery Storage group is lotsa fun...

    my 2¢

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    Consultant Guest

    you are a geek, my 2 cents

    Consultant, Nov 29, 2005
  11. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    I did that, but he got sort of a glazed look and starting using words like
    "m,kay"
    Oh, protocol stuff is not boring, I love that stuff.
    can you just fly in and help this guy out tomorrow? Please, I'm begging.

    LRM, Nov 29, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Are you bitter? You sound bitter.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 30, 2005
  13. I'm just tired of people hitting the sauce is all. Hasn't the sauce suffered
    enough abuse?

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 30, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    *sniff* that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me C....

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    DOH! classes are only as good as the trainer...Sorry about yer luck. Ok,
    do this over lunch, on break or something, so I'm not screwing with his
    timelines. The course is kind of tight on time. Copy the London.vhd and
    London.vmc to a new location, rename them to London1.*, in the VPC
    console choose new, next and add existing. browse to the London1.vmc,
    clickety stuff till done. If you are connected to the Intarweb download
    the service pack to your machine. Go to the settings of the VM, about 3/4
    of the way down is a "shared folder" setting. If it says it's not
    installed, you will have to start the vm (make sure you close down the
    other vms first) and once open, in the file menu you will see "Install VM
    Additions" or some such nonsense. Select a folder on the host machine
    where you've saved the SP. Install the SP and play. If you've gone
    through the recovery group lab (I don't recall teh timing off teh top of
    my head), redo that one on this machine with the new SP and check out the
    differences...
    Well, you see I have this thing called a job, and when I don't show up
    for work because I'm doing a class in Chicago, they seem to get a little
    miffed...

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    Consultant Guest

    well, happy holidays, ya bastard, im in the giving mood

    Consultant, Nov 30, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    ok, so am I not married to you again?

    LRM, Nov 30, 2005
  18. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    thanks. just so you know, I got you what I got you last year, but this year
    in green...

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    we can pretend like we are if you like...

    (no, I will NOT take out the [email protected] garbage...and where the h3ll is my
    dinner?)

    Neil, Nov 30, 2005
  20. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    I'm sorry I didn't mean to run over your dog.

    LRM, Nov 30, 2005