Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerves of steel, Nov 26, 2005.

  1. 1

    nerves of steel, Nov 26, 2005

  2. A1 is a good steak sauce. Yes, it's that important.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 26, 2005

  3. nerves of steel

    Jamco Guest

    bullseye is better

    Jamco, Nov 26, 2005
  4. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ok, I'll bite. 2

    TechGeekPro, Nov 27, 2005
  5. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

    Neil, Nov 27, 2005
  6. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    can be as lonely as one. it's the loneliest number next to number 1

    Neil, Nov 27, 2005
  7. nerves of steel

    MitchS Guest

    Heathen! No steak sauce is better than A1!

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 28, 2005
  8. nerves of steel

    T-Bone Guest

    Singular sensation. Every little step he takes.

    T-Bone, Nov 28, 2005
  9. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    Uncivilized infidel! Get a good steak to begin with, and grill it properly,
    and you have no need of sauce!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 28, 2005
  10. nerves of steel

    MitchS Guest

    You know me better than that! I of course was referring to
    Cra..H^H^H^H^H..steakhouse offerings. On the home grill, that bloody
    slightly less than medium rare goodness is all you need. Duh!

    MitchS, Nov 28, 2005
  11. nerves of steel

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Uncivilized infidel! Get a good steak to begin with, and grill it properly,
    blue?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Nov 28, 2005
  12. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the
    ether:
    If the services of a qualified veterinarian cannot return it to life,
    placidly chewing it's cud, the steak is overdone!

    JaR, Nov 28, 2005
  13. nerves of steel

    MitchS Guest

    You've spent time in Texas haven't you? And that's the ONLY way to have
    steak. My 4 year old will only eat steak rare to med rare and it just kills
    my mother in law. She swears we're feeding him raw meat. HA!

    MitchS, Nov 28, 2005
  14. nerves of steel

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:
    There ya go!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Nov 28, 2005
  15. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Personally, I don't like anything in between me and the flavor of my meat.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  16. nerves of steel

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Just walk it up to the grill to give it a little scare.

    TechGeekPro, Nov 29, 2005
  17. nerves of steel

    Neil Guest

    "Bessy, meet the oven..oven, Bessy. Ok, Bessy's ready for eatin'"

    Neil, Nov 29, 2005
  18. nerves of steel

    Frisbee® Guest

    You know... they make tongue condoms.

    Frisbee®, Nov 29, 2005
  19. nerves of steel

    LRM Guest

    Perhaps that is true, but do they make rejoinder condoms?

    LRM, Nov 29, 2005
  20. Another post about various juices...

    PC LOAD LETTER, Nov 29, 2005